View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We make the reality in ourselves through our perceptions. That doesn't mean it fits in with our own needs immediate and long term so we have to adjust what we do. What's out there (who knows what it really is? Gazillions of electrical charges?) is constant if dynamic. So I'd say that, whatever it is, reality IS - neither perfect, imperfect or any degree in between.

What we make it through our perceptive processes is another matter.

Thoughtful indeed. But how can you make the (outside) reality in ourselves. Isn't this a illusion of it, electrical impulse that mix with such things as emotional impulses. The reality outside within is not true but the thought is reality of a waveform. The outside is reality outside and the inside is reality only to itself. Is the outside perfect or is the inside perfect? When one changes the inside the outside is not changed. I have observed I have acted on electrical impulses.

We really don't make reality but make it happen which isn't the same thing.

There is an outside and there is an inside. Great observation.

I really don't see how people can say reality is perfect, so my vote is no though it is absolutely true reality is much more then can be known at this moment. I think it is clear, reality does not need us to be or our perception so I don't know why we continually fall back on this idea of self.