View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
What was that desire to come to the physical world? What was it I wanted to do here?

What is the training you refer to?

Thanks,
Justin

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

We will speak from whence you came.

When you exist as a manifestation of unconditional love and acceptance, and when you exist in complete surrender to service to all, as you had done, the question as to why did I come to Earth becomes extraneous. You would never question yourself having kissed your spouse or cradled a child, for the action would not require justification in the light of love. One does not question why they act out of love, as love is their true nature. One does not question their true nature. They question those things which exist to blind others to their true nature, as you had done in the observation of human life.

The question then was never to be, why did I come to Earth? The only question pertinent in light of your true nature is how can I be of service to the planet?

This question remains pertinent within each and every day of your life. What can I do today? Can I identify with my true nature and remove the blindness of others to their own?

Love does not need to be justified. Life does not need to be justified. They are one and the same.
It matters not where you are, in which world, your true nature remains the same and your reason to exist remains the same. It is for you to be all that you are, in your greatest imagine and experience of yourself, through the forged relationship and perspective of human being.

Every relationship you forge is your training, beginning with yourself and your own true nature.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸