View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Guide

Taught to ride a motorcycle

Hello everyone :)

I had a interesting dream last night... i forgot the beginning but it was a fun dream... it seemed to be like a dirt track and people were racing each other... every lap the people would switch from a motor cycle to running.... The lighting for this was cool as it appeared to be dusk... people were in good spirits so I wonder what this dream may have meant..

I became curious about the bikes and someone wanted me to get on the bike... I told them I did not know how to ride one and they said they would show me... I have never been on a motorcycle in real life so I dont even know if what I learned was true, but often I experience things in dreams before i even try it real life...

It was a old motorcycle on the right side was the throttle... on the leftside was gear selection and the right back by my foot was the clutch....

So it seemed like I would need to select a gear by squeezing the left handle and trigger together as I use the clutch... I was still learning so I did not fully get what I was doing yet...

What would this mean? Giant metaphor?