View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 10:25 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
You are the only one who can control your thoughts. You need to start practicing to derail those negative thoughts. Like John said send out positive thoughts.

i do agree with you are the only person that can control *your* thoughts, we must also consider the thoughts which are not *ours* and have a origin which me may not know and be placed into our mind by a entity, these thoughts put in our minds by entities such as things like spirit guides as a example are not ours ( same goes for any other entities which are around us which can access our minds/thoughts or have the know how to control what enters our minds/thoughts) and we don't have the control of the thought like we would if we were not effected by any internal or external thing( cant really think of a good example or term for this other than our base line thoughts but even still its not a good example/term), this makes it tricky and somewhat misleading and can cause a few more negative thoughts when a person is unable to control thoughts and that leads to questioning and self doubting and dispair which just creates more negative stuff inside ones mind
if i have missed anything please let me know