View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Sign’s are supernatural phenomena.

And what if you know where they come from, would it still count as supernatural?

Quote:
What happened during your encounter to transform your spirituality, may I ask?

It's very difficult to write in just one thread, but I dedicated a Youspace thread to talk about it and you're welcome to check it out. It's called "Walker in the Woods".

I will say this much. I didn't believe willingly. But I discovered a love that made it possible for my walls to come down. It wasn't about persuasion or having the answers but about surrendering to the experience.

Quote:
If you believe that maths is a perfect language then why do you need to interpret synchronicity in this way? This does not appear to be a perfect language.

I don't need it really but it has proven to be a blessing in my life. Sorry if I sound esoteric, but it's just difficult to explain. I love science and I found a new love in spirituality, but I understand your skepticism which I think is healthy.

Quote:
The confetti falling to the floor in the pattern of Orion is also supernatural phenomena.
Maybe, but for me I accepted it as an acknowledgment to my prayer.

When I looked up at the sky and saw Orion - I live in the city and it's rare to see a constellation clearly. I said "that's beautiful" to my spirit friend. The confetti was the acknowledgment she heard me. Again I could have ignored it and missed out on the feeling of acknowledgment of return love from the other side, but because I didn't, I felt uplifted and loved.

Quote:
I will indeed treat them as coincidences because I understand the harm that this supernatural phenomena can do to a person, as I’ve already expressed in this thread!
I’m unlikely to see signs & synchronicity in any other way; I will not be so gullible!

I respect that. I cannot and will not convince you otherwise. I believe we have a journey to make. Your journey requires no markers. Here's the deal Astro, unlike religion that tells you "this is how it must be done", with me you show me how it is done for you. And that's enough. I find that good.

If the individual cannot handle or comprehend the synchronicity so that it leads to destructive tendencies (I've seen it happen here on this board too) then take a step back and put it aside. A lot of it depends on soul maturity. Anyways if you get me started I can certainly start to ramble on.

Thank you for the discussion.

sf

Last edited by soulforce : 10-11-2018 at 10:21 PM.