View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
Yes a coincidence. I’ve seen my fair share of sign’s & synchronicities & have learned that they do not occur by special arrangement just for you.

I have worked through plenty of the content at sacredangelnumbers & have learned through experience that the site does a poor job of explaining itself & that the content when looked at at a component level is dubious.
The material there will not educate you, but it might compel you.

Back to the point. I have spoken with Angnix on another thread & know that she has severe mental health problems, so I am advising her not to get involved in psychic practice because it will make her problems worse. She will not heal if she is developing psychic abilities, she will experience continued mental & emotional impairment, (which is medically known as psychosis), along with the other conditions that she has.
The last thing Angnix needs is sacredangelnumbers!

I hope you can begin to understand that this is not strictly my opinion because I’m talking through experience, I am somewhat 'educated' about this subject. It should not be treated lightly because it is highly serious!

Sorry to bump into this discussion. I just wanted to relay my experience with numbers. As a young adult I would look for signs for guidance. I was a Christian, and I believed God would reach out to me in signs because I couldn't hear him any other way. A lot of times the signs would confuse me, or send me down a wrong path. Looking back on it now, every wrong path I took led me to where I am now. I'm not advocating that signs are necessarily good all the time, but they might be more than just coincidences.

For a long time I stopped looking for signs. I spent the last ten years as an atheist. I was perfectly fine and content to stay this way until my encounter with the other side. I had an experience last year that transformed my spirituality again. Today I believe the universe communicates with us using numbers and occurrence because we are after all apart of it.

I agree with VangoGurl that numbers are special. Math uses numbers as letters (to produce a perfect language) to uncover the mysteries about our universe. The universe is all about quantity and synchronicity. The correct way to interpret synchronicity is to think about the source of each numbers not to use them as signs in decision making. I see number 34, and 42 a lot.

Now I see more than just numbers. I see markers all the time. One example I posted just recently on my Youspace thread talked about a synchronicity event. One night I looked up and saw the constellation Orion. I immediately felt connected to it. Then one day not too long after my wife made a mess on the floor dropping a bunch of confetti on the ground. The confetti on the ground looked like the constellation of Orion.

Sure we can dismiss these things as coincidences if you want, and your life wouldn't be any worse for it. But imagine if you allowed yourself to see these as affirmations not signs. You would discover something more complex and intimate about the universe.

sf