View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 07:53 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Thank you silent whisper.

I find myself unable to bend to others demands, like the view that the world is a round ball floating in space. Sure I can see it this way too, but then i can never leave and will just end up in the same place I started. It makes me think if i wanted to create a world where people couldn`t leave I would show them the earth and put them there. The perfect prison.

I am so sad knowing what I know of the world. All the negative manifestations they make and say is fact, like we have no choice to form for ourselves the reality around us. We must eat their poison just like everyone else. In the name of scientific fact. They kill us all. They herd us to our deaths, through pain and misery, and fear and control. All the while adeptly hooking our attention to the way they point out to us, that they say is absolute and factual. This is what reality is they say because we have proven it. The power of trust abused. Freedom and choice stolen from you without you ever knowing it existed in the first place.

For my fellow man I am weeping.

Do you know what is really out there... nothing at all. It`s all gone in the blink of an eye, and what is left is nothingness, just a canvas that is open and free to paint, a canvas that can be anything. Nothing and everything. (anything) choice.

I hear you.

Currently I am walking through my spiritually tall place, all the while very aware of my old space where by I shut down and let fear consume me. Reality is the same, I hear the same news, I feel the same feelings in people as I did back growing up. I listen and know how it can be, yet at times my hands are tied to what is. But I still feel it.

In this old and new view, I hold onto my own truth and faith in my own path, sometimes the nature of the external reality makes me wonder what is the point. Sometimes it is really hard to fathom what is going on in the world and how people are, yet it is what it is.

Sometimes I go to bed and cry at all this, release and let go of how it all feels and the knowing of how it can be, sometimes it gets all too much for me. But honouring the feeling often helps just to get grounded again. The next day I often get hit again and again and once more I let go of how it all feels..Some days I have wonderful joyful connections and lovely moments and they feel wonderful. In the nature of it all now, as I have let go of fear and also the realization that it is all in the mix of reality. I see how easy it is to only immerse in that which makes you miserable or that which you cant change. But it is all there and now I see and feel it all and do and live as I can.

I guess in that balance now I survive and have no need to hold onto fear to cope or suppress. That balance allows for me to be myself, ground and get on with it. That in itself has helped me to open to it all, find connections in it all and that balance supports me to walk spiritually tall regardless of what life dishes out..