View Single Post
Old 16-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Administrator
From fear to curiosity

When I realised that in all my troubles and immeasurable suffering I caused myself in these connections.That's right we should never ever blame another for our suffering, other people are reflections an image of our internal conflicts and tranquility, hence the saying. "All is fair in love and war" internal love internal war is reallly an inbalance of our heart and mind and the bridge that strides in between them too week to cross till we have gained some understanding of how both work together..

you can only see your strenghts and weeknesses in another whos willing to show you the way, they did not say it was going to be easy thus the cutting and slicing away at your heart truly hurts, I think the new age term, runners chasers could describe some of the hurt Im trying to express here

when and only then when you are stripped to the very core of who and what you are... in all your utter truth laid to bare and laid to waste do you (or at least I did) realise what true loves intent was. to find you worthy of its attentions....

what is true loves purpose in our lives? what is it that makes us worthy of true loves intent?

Is loves divine intervention a cause we can actually get to know...

Im curious.... just corious