View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
In my opinion, we are here to grow ourselves, grow a particular type of consciousness, and in growing that particular type of consciousness we encounter challenges related to our growth; growing pains if you will. The greater the challenge, once conquered, the greater the reward.

Problems are challenges to our growth, and given that we have a fight or flight response, some choose to meet those challenges while others bow out. I see nothing wrong with backing away from a challenge; we can get tired of facing obstacles head on all the time, and trying to figure out how to negotiate them.

My esoteric studies say that nothing travels in a straight line, our journey is circular. The same challenges come around again, and again, until we have mastered them. Our return is a spiral journey that goes into greater vistas, into more expansive heights when we meet the challenges, even reincarnation is a circular journey; often referred to as a “wheel” of birth and death.

Our conscious waking mind is manual, we pull the lever to make a decision and assign labels like “good” and “bad” to those decisions, while our sublime consciousness is automatic, it knows the journey, and has already decided to see the journey through regardless of the situation. There is no good or bad, there is just the understanding that you are the path that you are on.