View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I go with the Alice Bailey work, which suggests that human beings, even at our highest point, still function on the lowest Cosmic plane. We humans may function consciously or unconsciously on different planes or levels, but all these planes of human activity lie within the lowest Cosmic plane.

As above so below applies because (in this teaching) there is a direct correspondence between the human being and greater Beings, such as the Being whose physical body is our Sun. We humans are a very small reflection of such a Being.

The esoteric philosophy of the Alice Bailey books makes the most sense to me - others may disagree.

Peace.

I don’t know her work, but I suppose it makes sense in my awareness of spirit aspects that supported me through my awakening and dark night. My sense was they were holding a presence of something much more refined than what us humans are capable of in body. I also had a sense of something larger and more powerful at times. Other times softer and lighter. All working together through various shifts I required to walk through. If this is an indicator in some small way of where Alice’s philosophy takes it too, then it would make sense. When these beings left me I felt them rise up with such intensity,my whole house shook. Quite surreal it was. Not sure why I deserved their mammoth presence and efforts to get me over the line?