View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfi
What does Spirituality mean to you?
We have quite a few threads on this. From the accounts I've read with interest the answer is unique to us individually.

Quote:
An awakening of unfathomable power beyond the knowledge and wisdom of men.
Now that's interesting because whether or not you're gnostic and no matter how you reel out the rhetoric it's somehow about getting back to god (however you define god).

Quote:
What are my beliefs?

I believe we all deserve to know the absolute truth, let our eyes see beyond the fleshly construct carved by society.
Again this is unique to us and whether we like it or not truth lies well beyond the mundane.

Quote:
How can I ascend?

It's complicated, very complicated. Spirituality & Ascension into a higher conscious state of existence, as a Child of God is more than possible.

How exactly is it a secret?

It doesn't matter if you're good or evil, anyone can enter these realities but it requires Guidance from the Holy Spirit.
To ascend I normally take the lift/elevator to the roof garden. The one above the old Derry and Toms shop in Kensington is lovely. That's as high as it goes. Nice bar up there though. It's a bit like the Hanging Gardens of Babalon They have flamingos and other creatures. I'd like one like George Spigot uses in Bedazzled (Dudley Moore one) it goes above the clouds to the forefront of heaven.

That said - to me it's about pathworking, about climbing back up the Tree of Life which is far from easy. At the midpoint you are your Self. To climb further you have to abandon your ego (really, not in the way people on this site usually mean "let go of your ego"). This is as good as abandoning Self to the cosmic You if that makes sense. It needs great mental strength and stability (I guess. I have yet to try past the midpoint. In the lower regions you get rid of delusion, illusion, you balance intellect, emotion, destruction, mercy/compassion. This done you can rise to Self. (This is the Hermetic route at least).

Quote:
What is the point?

To arm Gods Army, to hopefully arm some of those that can be awakened. If you haven't heard of the Large Hedron Collider that is trying to open portals to other Dimensions. CERN.
Not sure how CERN comes into it but...god's army... well, here we have to differ.

Quote:
You were born as a human slave, a willing servant to interdimensional Gods, you were encarnalized to perform the wills of your creators.
Quite possibly. As there is one True Creator the whole point of climbing is to learn to be like It, to rejoin with It. This is Its Will and my interpretation of what I'm supposed to do clings to it. There are times when a few hints wouldn't go amiss!

Quote:
The highest elevated heaven/conscious reality I've achieved is like seeing the world in full definition. You can speak things into reality, alter others realities, it's insane!
This was a gosis, to see the world as god sees it. I didn't need to go that far to bring things into reality. I'm a composer. I draw music down from... somewhere... and bring it into reality. Mine as well as others' although it has a different meaning to them no doubt.

Interesting. I'm never sure how well I've blended the Hermetic with my Voodoo/Vodou followings. Voodoo likewise has a Monad then beneath, a huge number of Loa/Lwa - not quite demigods but they look after the departments like agriculture, engineering, water.... The range of correspondences doesn't quite coincide with the Hermetic; the sequence of emanations isn't quite the same but it's a model that I find works for some aspects of spiritual growth. Voodoo priests who work with both hands tend to involve the Hermetic and climb the Tree but they also visit the Nightside with far less caution than non-African workers.