View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Master
I've noticed that the more far out a persons experience is the less likely they are to talk about it. It's possible that your experience is more common than you think but you've overlooked it. You seem like you have something, I'll give you that, but I've also seen better. No offense, just trying to give you some perspective and humility. That being said I'm still looking forward to your next post.

Also why would God need an army? God is God.
Either god is omnipotent, in which case if there is an evil army it has a purpose and is of no real threat.
Or god is ambivalent. God is watching and not interfering. In which case both sides would be considered Gods army, and no side would be destined to best the other. Both sides would be eternally locked in battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfi
What does Spirituality mean to you?

An awakening of unfathomable power beyond the knowledge and wisdom of men.

What are my beliefs?

I believe we all deserve to know the absolute truth, let our eyes see beyond the fleshly construct carved by society.

How can I ascend?

It's complicated, very complicated. Spirituality & Ascension into a higher conscious state of existence, as a Child of God is more than possible.

How exactly is it a secret?

It doesn't matter if you're good or evil, anyone can enter these realities but it requires Guidance from the Holy Spirit.

What is the point?

To arm Gods Army, to hopefully arm some of those that can be awakened. If you haven't heard of the Large Hedron Collider that is trying to open portals to other Dimensions. CERN.

You were born as a human slave, a willing servant to interdimensional Gods, you were encarnalized to perform the wills of your creators.

The highest elevated heaven/conscious reality I've achieved is like seeing the world in full definition. You can speak things into reality, alter others realities, it's insane!

How to ascend - very small guide

Gnostic Scriptures, the Bible, Nag Hammadi Scriptures, Dead Sea Scrolls,

You don't have to believe, it's to feed power from certain versus or books
into your spirit.

Meditation, as in one mind.

Fasting

The most important part of elevation is acknowledging the inner workings of your thoughts and how you think in order to separate the conscious mind from the human into your spiritual eyes.

I spent two years in a "spiritual bootcamp", with an old friend and we have yet to meet others who have experienced what we have. I thought I'd show people how.

Next Post

Will be a detailed explanation, techniques, and a cheat cheat.

My goal is not to convince but to show you how Christ Lived and a real approach into the unfathomable light.