View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I have a theory that it is very common to feel a deep sense of sadness/poignancy/even loneliness -on a Soul level. Sometimes there might be suffering in life to account for it, but sometimes for no logical reason as some people who have it are living fulfilling lives and have loved ones, friends etc.
I wonder if it is a form of 'homesickness'? For the Spirit state, from which we have come in order to have an Earth life experience?

Well Tobi, I have always seen it like this. We are here on earth, but for me it does not feel like 'home', it never have . I hear many people say, we have made a travel or trip and now we are going home. I see the world as a big school where we must stay till our 'lessons' we have to learn is done. And then we can go home, and sometimes, when it is hard for me, then I think of home, as a matter a fact you can name it homesickness.
I also dream a lot that I am at a university to learn, and I must say, I love such dreams, because, I have also a room there, just for me, where I can study and sleep, and I feel so safe there. Sometimes, I am aware that I dream again, and say, oh great, I am back here, I run up the stairs and go to my room. In the university I must say there a lot of students there and they are quite busy. And sometimes I have examination and then I am exited and nervous.
Strange, isn't it?