View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
That's nothing, my head is even more empty space then that!

But yes, there is something there in all that empty space, although I don't know if thing is the right word for it??. But putting that aside, there seems to be a lot of disagreement over just how much is there. Some say there is infinitely much energy in each zero point of empty space (I tend to like that). Nevertheless, for some reason, when they measured it (i.e. when they were looking for it), they got a very tiny number. Hmmmm very interesting. Any thoughts as to why that could be?
Could it have anything to do with the moon. Extra Karma points for anyone who gives a coherent answer!!

https://www.askamathematician.com/20...-the-universe/
Just gonna say I've never seen anyone suggest that. Quantum Fluctuations don't necessarily have a specific set amount of energy, hence why they are called Fluctuations. Yes by default the amount is low, regardless. But it fluctuations between a median.

From here it's hypothesized that the fluctuations could stretch up to extremely high level. Including the hypothesis/theory that Quantum Fluctuations could perfectly explain the Big Bang. The math shows that about the time it would take, as many rolls of the dice for QFs to suddenly generate the same amount of energy as was contained in the BB. would take approx 1 Googol years. Which is the same length of time estimated for the Heat Death of the universe to occur.

Quite peculiar, looks an awful lot like another BB will generate about as soon as this universe dies.

Although I have my own scientific /theory/. That the 1st dimension aka Zero Point, is really a hole in spacetime which leads to another fabric of the universe of which I refer to as Light with a capital L. Which is a mirror image of the Light aspect from the classpect system I've talked about here. It's my theory on what the Holographic Principle is saying. This fabric/plane of existence is none other than the Quantum Electrodynamic Wave itself. The QED isn't a wave, it's a Fabric or fundamental aspect of Reality, just like Space and Time.