View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb The Only Dissorder is that of Mind

Quote:
bartholomew--Try to imagine two points with "nothing" in between them.

. . = two points --as defining finite occupied space Universe --depending on ho we agree to define them--- with seemingly nothing inbetween them is not a difficult concept to imagine or visualize.

o o = two points from a close point-of-view of them with seeming nothing in between

Quote:
Try and try and try... After doing this can we still try to say that "nothing" is a reasonable possibility?

Yes, as long as we are considerate of gravities { metaphysical-3 } existence ---ergo mass-attractive force-- between those two points ---ex (o)( )( )( )(O) and beyond the finite Universe defined by only those two points.

= macro infinite of set of non-occupied space

(O) = occupied space of gravity embracing/surrounding all other occupied space aspects/properties of our finite, eternally existent Universe.

Something { occupied space } does not come from non-occupied space { nothing }.

It is irrational, illogical and lack of common sense to think that something { occupied space } can come from nothing { non-occupied space }.

Some humans believe many irrational, illogical and lack of common sense concepts much of the time. Why do humans believe irrational, illogical lack of concpets? The reasons vary.

The uncertainty principle means we can not know speed and location at same time, it does not mean we cannot know speed or location seperately at differrent times.

Universe is wholistic set of cause and effect orderly and deterministic processes. That humans cannot find the order sometimes does not mean that the order does not exist.

Uncertainty of mind does necessitate chaos.

An non electrician home owner may look into their electric service panel and think what a disorderly mess of wiring. The electrtician will see the order within a shorter time than the non-electrician.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman