View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
So I’ve been trying to astral project. I’m dealing with a lot of negativity right now that has manifested its way into my physical life and therefore I have a lot of interruptions. I am very frustrated that I can’t continue in my spiritual journey along with everyone else. I’m hoping for a solution. Can there be no interruptions when you’re trying to astral project? Because I get a lot of those. I’m also frequently having my thoughts redirected to other negative things. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this and give me some tips? Thanks!

You need to deal with your "real" life until you have time and space to try astral travel. And just because you are having problems does not mean you are not on your spiritual path. Those "negative" issues that are manifesting in your life are part of your spiritual path. Astral travel is not necessarily spiritual. The solution is to change your mind about what is going on in your life or acknowledge your part in it, what can you do differently, are you reacting or acting, are you expecting something from others that they can't give, explore those questions first.