View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

In the edge breath

I have been struggling all alone up to now.
No money, doctors, hospital or anything but telepathic rape and recently constant talking in the mind except when asleep, all day long.
No help from family whatsoever.
A little before christmas voices said I was to give birth to some kind of satanic christ.
9 months earlier I had been told god raped me and I was predestined to give birth to his child but did not believe it of course as god would never do such a thing neither could ever be part of this torture I suffer.
Before christmas though I heard voices say that something was going to be done and I tried to prevent it whatever it would be.
The outcome was that this satanic christ did not appear and now they try again.
Last year some woman was passing by my house in front of my windows with a child in a baby wheel. I felt she was an ennemy and also ashamed that a mother and a baby were hostile to me. She looked uggly and neglected.
Then, after this story with the satanic christ they tried to give birth through me, I realized she was an ennemy after all.
In christmas night they were raping me non stop and I begged god to help me.
Next morning a plane crashed in Russia and I knew this bad thing they tried failed.
I also tried with my own poor means to stop and prevent satan to proceed furthermore during 2017, as I had heard that this year could be scheduled for such things.
I was happy as I believe this succeeded.
But then tortures, rape and voices became even worse.
It started to become apparent that my neighbours exploit me spiritually and have probably involved in this crime local authorities, mayor, church and police.
I struggle to find a way to move elsewhere but my family does not help.
Yesterday voices said that they will try again next christmas and now I will be raped again, local priest comes again and again and rapes me spiritually (as a voice) and once I visited town, the bells rang when I was in front of the church and simultaneously I felt the sexual harasment in the genital area.
I was told that the priest raped me.
No connection was ever done with voices and him (I reckon priests do exist in local church but ignore who) or other real life persons although I suffer enormous pressure to contact those neighburs who I know they are ennemies 15 years now.
They say I will never succeed to escape this trap.
Other voices say the neighbours collect big amounts of money for exploiting my soul, from this torture, don't know how this could be done.
I have seldom enough food to eat and they provoke accidents with all my electrical appliances which I starve in order to save money for to replace.
This include intensive hacking in my internet connection and computers, they steel passwords, exclude me from web accounts, I have 19 years experience in surfing and do recoveries, hard disk formats and so on, but they criminally insist and nobody stops them.
I denounced them in electronic crime police department locally and internationally and publish the documents in my facebook but nothing happens as politics my be involed in this situation.
The voices say they discredited me in society and everybody believes I am satanist and that they have the cooperation of church authorities for what they do.
Have no proof for this in real life as I have no relations and connections to ask.
Yesterday they said they raped and killed my god and I must surrender.
I am still struggling and on my feet.