Thread: abusive entity
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Knower

UPDATE with entity's mind control using my jaw movement movie

Next thing I heard is catcalls saying in a warble and bit loud high pitched is "gggggggggggggirrrrrrrrrllllll" in a nasty singsong sound. Even that kind of lecherous tone.

One more thing, entity played angry and made loudest growl when I tried to hold crystals and imagined different location and "punched" me on my shoulder too (twitched).

Most recent now I was browsing the ebay for large quartz, I hard entity talking in authoritative, singsong mean sound "Do not loooook!" few times and lot of mind slaps that jarred my concentration also harder to concentrate (feeling trying to fight to keep focused) and made eyes flinch and twitch with each slap.
"Girl do not look" mind Slap, "Girl, do not look" Slap endlessly and fast and faster into a rapid chant while looking at ebay on quartz crystals.

I also finally caught my jawing mouth in time with "Do not look!" chant by entity on video. Yay. I relaxed my jaw muscles slightly to accentuate the movement that not under my control, that was entity's doing. I also got eye movement caught on movie too while watching TV, I don't have diseases at all.

How can I share this movies here? I can email this too.

Cheers, stonecollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 22-05-2018 at 12:17 AM.