Thread: abusive entity
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
True. But much relates to that 3rd chakra feeling on your left side that gets exploited and used to take advantsge of say a kind young man with malice for nobody and who was seen as a potential distraction by an assosication where people are made to feel that a uni lateral bell tower climber with cave man arms and hands is a problem because of his ability to use his voice to bring people together and his light worker understanding. Thankfully he couldn't feel his stomach and exposed something that happens to 8teenagers and others pn a regular basis. Not anymore really. If you look close enough. I start to the possiblitly that how many of these people where loving with good intentions? And why so much emphasis is placed in your automatic phone direction pointer instead of a persons value with their heart on their sleeve

I had to read that like 10 times because I don't know where one of your points ends and the other begins. Aside from that, I think I know what point you were trying to make but it had nothing to do with anything I said. If you are doing work in this field and can't align yourself. I would say that's a first priority. Second, how would any of what you said there help anyone... ever