Thread: abusive entity
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
If I haven't dealt with something like this I wouldn't even put my 2 cents in. I feel knowing the truth is the first part to breaking the cycle. Also to say if you have self control then nothing on the spirit side can harm you is actually ridiculous. I've seen many healers and mediums who have control of themselves get taken. I knew a healer who does great work and is probably one of the strongest I've met. He himself had something that had been attached for over 7 years providing the torment the user above describes. After removing it, he has been happy and understands the reality of this world even more now.

True. But much relates to that 3rd chakra feeling on your left side that gets exploited and used to take advantsge of say a kind young man with malice for nobody and who was seen as a potential distraction by an assosication where people are made to feel that a uni lateral bell tower climber with cave man arms and hands is a problem because of his ability to use his voice to bring people together and his light worker understanding. Thankfully he couldn't feel his stomach and exposed something that happens to 8teenagers and others pn a regular basis. Not anymore really. If you look close enough. I start to the possiblitly that how many of these people where loving with good intentions? And why so much emphasis is placed in your automatic phone direction pointer instead of a persons value with their heart on their sleeve