View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
jonesboy--I have given many examples to the words for energy.

Again Ive repeated ask you for direct answer that defines clearly, and specficially what this "energy" is. You do not answer in own words with even a few sentences.

Quote:
You just don't like them is all.

You dont like what Ive stated nor what I asked from you.
Quote:
Here are some more writing to help you understand.
Please read them this time;
Prana: the Universal Life Force

See my repeated replies to your prana as oxygen. You dont like and never will. IN-spiration is IN-spirited. No oxygen IN-spired means no life for the human and same goes for many other biologicals

Oxygen is energy in the form of matter. More specifically oxygen is a collection of fermionic matter and bosonic forces as an element of nature.

Quote:
If those two articles don't answer your questions nothing will.

Side tangents to a simple request of you to respond directly to my question regarding your generalize "energy", with clear specific definitions.

You dont because you have nothing valid to offer us as an explanation beyond, your indirect answer of if I told you "blissful" and "ecstatic".....stuff that all humans experience, day by day to whatever degree month after month and year after year.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman