View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi,Sorry, I assumed most people here would know him.
He was an author who is generally considered to be an authentic authority on Kundalini. He did a lot to bring the concept of Kundalini to the West, demystify it, and make it more widely known. He had a huge influence on the German Quantum physicists of the 20th century, such as Heisenberg. Von Weizsacker, generally considered to be the father of Quantum physics, wrote the foreword to his first book. He gave a speech in front of the UN for a gathering of Hopi elders, who considered his coming to be the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy. Most of his books are widely available and well worth reading.
Whatdayaknow...thanks, NoOne. And here's Curt giving a link - you 2 are the best

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru