View Single Post
Old 13-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Wow! This reminds me of a dream I had. I was in the woods close to where I live and I saw a big buck white deer. It was more of a glow or shimmer than a color it seemed. Like misty kinda. But was a layer of foggy mist also that seperates half of the woods from the other. I believe my dreams to be very very powerful. Now I can look back with some retrospect and try to decipher them. And that is blowing my mind right now... Wow! Got lost in one just now for a sec. I think I might have to sacrifice my life for my beliefs one day. Or maybe it is a sign of the sacrifice I have already made. By the thought I just had about my dreams. I dreamed my cousin and I were gi joe soldiers on a mission. This was when i was like 5. But I was captured by evil and put into a little tiny room with a pic beside me on each wall. One a picture of a gun. The other a bow and arrow. My captors told me to pick my death. And I chose the bow and arrow. So the next scene is a hunk of looked like beef laying on a beach with an aarow in it's side. This represented me and I was looking at myself. A song was playing. And I awoke crying. Still very vivid in my brain. Man, I get so many mind blowing revelations about myself every few minutes it seems. Mind blown for sure. Sorry to thread jack! I just get going sometimes. Too much to say, really, and not enough around that understands me.