View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
My dog suffers siezures. Second one in a row! The first developed them when 10 years old and she was put on pheno and she tolerated it well, never having another and her liver enzymes never indicated damage.

My current dog developed them so young I was worried about prolonged pheno or other meds impact on his liver so I tried CBD capsules and he hasn't had one since and I'm only giving him half the recommended dosage. It's online ordering without a script too. I just did my research and use a reputable seller that supplies third party test results of their product.
That is nice to know and good to hear your dog is responding well.

After doing my research, the status of CBD in Australia is a tricky and sticky wicket.

Whilst it isn't really "illegal" per se, you still need a prescription for it and an import licence to purchase it online

The prescription not only needs to be doctor approved, but also government approved and the red tape one needs to go through to acquire it is incredible!

It is usually only prescribed when all other treatments have failed.

I mean, this is Australia we are talking about...the country which has the strictest drug laws in the world!

I wanted to import wild lettuce extract for my pain because it isn't "approved for use" in Australia and customs wouldn't allow me to get it online.

My mother tried getting rare orchid seeds (monkey orchid) from China...she was charged for importing "dangerous substances"....it is SO stupid!

You know, I would love to move to Denver, Colorado because I KNOW that microdosing Psilocybin is the only "way out" for me.

I would love to take part in an Ayahuasca ceremony to "kick start" my ailing Spirituality.

There is a video I own called "The Sacred Science"...let me see if there is a YouTube video of it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrEFWfzZcw

All of this is just a personal bugbear of mine...it is also something that those who do not live in Australia would be able to understand..and yep, I oftentimes find myself getting jealous of those who live in other countries.