Thread: Pagan Genocide
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account
I had a memory of being a pagan come to me. It was very intense. She was killed in some way because of her faith. It felt like a very powerful part of myself coming back. I dont know what year this was. All i know is she wore a blue dress and was pest about what happend.

Its been one after another for me. This one came back to me as myself. A jew coming back to me full of anger towards Hitler and followers. A slave coming back as me saying, "im not to be bought and sold in the market place." A native american coming back as me angry about what happend to them. They come back loving me and giving me back my memorys helping me become who i am.

Its always beautiful as i find parts of myself despite the anger. Its like falling in love with myself as we all mix as one. The anger goes away and i feel great.

One thing for sure though. I will never be part of any religion and will always put the god within me before anything else. Even if it cost me my life. And i think that has been a great gift. Because the love i feel inside with out requiring something from the outside is worth its weight in gold.