View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:19 PM
violetlines

crazy... I met someone once and can't stop thinking about them

I know this sounds mental and deranged and I feel so embarassed writing this but oh well. 12 months ago I was doing a one-day work at this place and I got chatting with one of the workers. I didn't really notice him proper until he looked deep into my eyes... it was indescribable and I still can't get the image of my brain, sparks just ignited. During that conversation I knew there was an instant connection, it was the first time a guy has conversed with me and been really interested in what I had to say. I always thought it was a singles life for me, but when he looked me in the eyes like that I felt for the first ever time I have the potential to be someones girl. After that shift I felt euphoric... it was weird?!!

I never saw him again. I was only working there for the day. Something was telling me to get his contact details, but it was at work, there was clients and workers around and it just wasnt really the time or place. I think of all the things I should of done to this day but hindsight is a *****. Months passed and I still couldn't stop thinking about it. Most crushes only last me about 2 months. I've had many conversations with attractive and nice men since that time but none have impacted me the way that did.
I reluctantly know that I've placed the man I met once as the physical image for my idealized fantasy man, who becomes the face, and makes me, in a way, believe what I feel is real, when it’s really all in my mind to be fair.

But now after all these months I've just started thinking about him again and the obsession is back :'( I don't know where it come from. he mentioned his full name in passing, I've stalked him on facebook but I just feel like such a creeper. I've talked to my guides about it and they say we were lovers in a former life but not twin flames/soul mates. In a way I would like to see him again, but I know how awkward it would be because the way I've thought about it so much and he probably thought I was a proper weirdo.

I just don't get why he's sprung back in my mind after a year!! I've pleaded and pleaded not to think about him again but I still can't. What's the best thing to do in this situation? Anyone else had a similar experience? I feel so mental :(