View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree with you.....for the most part. As long as both are clear about their intent and respect each others boundaries.
Agreed.
Quote:
No, but i can understand why women may hold back sexually if the desire is there. Its not uncommon for men to act like a friend just to engage in sex. Women need to be a lot more cautious. Unfortunately men get a bad rep for the few that act like j**ks. I keep this in mind whenever i interact with women.
Yeah I can understand the holding back, too, I think I'd be wary if I was a woman as well. When I interact with people I try to do so on a human level, first and foremost - if I find the person attractive I'll acknowledge the attraction, of course, but without fixating on it (or at least that's the aim!).
Quote:
And yes, I do believe men and women can be good friends without feeling sexual towards each other. They could even be loving towards each other without the need for sex.
Depends on how you define 'feeling sexual', I think - we are sexual beings, after all, so I don't think it's as cut-and-dried as simply desiring sex with another. But yeah, I think men and women can definitely feel loving towards one another without the need for sex.