View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Master
Fish 3/26/15: the master within

Just sharing two things that stood out for me -

Quote:
"You are an energy being existing in an infinite field having a human experience in yet another lifetime. The goal of the meditation is really to become aware of that."
~ Sri Vasudeva
No comment. I just like this quote.

He also spoke a bit about accessing the master from our own inner space inside of us, awakening within us the same consciousness through which the master spoke because it's in us, everything is within us (paraphrasing here). You can access a true master's nonlocal awareness through your nonlocal awareness.

So what does this mean? It means that the master is fully identified with their energy being (as stated above). In fact the word "Guru" refers to the Kundalini, that part of us that is divine, that part of us that taps into an infinite field. So when we access awakened Kundalini, we simultaneously access all the true masters.

Because true masters are energy beings they don't have to be in physical bodies for us to access them.

My homework: is housework, to clean up my space, maybe light incense and a candle... invoking the masters to help me go deeper