View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Y'know, for a self-professed rebel you're pretty **** at this rebellion stuff.

Eight billion people on the planet not giving a stuff, being one of a minute number on the planet that do actually give a stuff would be pretty rebellious, so rebel and the whole world will rebel with you. Get all fired up and use some of that angry, emotional energy to create a Universe that you want to Live in instead of getting ticked because you're living in the creations of the masses who are indifferent.

The question is what do you want to Live with in your heart?
Once I have evolved enough to realise that I don't require the support of anybody else in my little "rebellion" because I have everything I need inside myself (but I have enormous difficulties accessing it) and therefore I do not NEED other people to "give a f***" as long as I do...so what USE are the other 8 billion people on this planet anyway, if whatever they say, positive or negative is totally immaterial to me, because if true spirituality means to exist without the need for love, care and appreciation from the rest of mankind, I can also do without their criticism, rudeness and inconsideration as well...you know, just to make it all fair and square...then I will get back to you.

My heart is in a hill tribe somewhere...eating mushrooms and dancing around a fire...and I wake up in the 'burbs with drunken neighhours throwing beer bottles at each other, doing screechies up and down the street and using the local creek as a mattress dumping station and all I can do is go "wha happened? where am I? who are all these crazy folk?"

The hypnotherapist forcing my subconscious mind to accept a reality that does not exist so I can become convinced that it does and to live in a wilfull yet blissful delusional state is looking better and better to me each day. I just don't have the energy anymore...

https://youtu.be/VP_e1UrdvZA