View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Hello there. I recently heard about Lior Suchard who is mentalist and mind reader. Here is one of his performances: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J94uO-urSTg

He was born with such abilities. I am wondering if this person is lightworker and is that light energy or dark energy that allows him to do what he does? Can these abilities also be mastered by other people? Also, while he does claim he does not use his abilities for self-service, I wonder what happens to person who does. Are there karmic consequences only and which do you think?

Thanks

Respect! Seems to me he's skilled at reading body language and autosuggestion primarily, it's surprising what you can impress on the subconscious, there's also evidence of clairvoyance and telepathy and it wouldn't surprise me if he's studied hypnotherapy, he also has charismatic gifts which are granted as we rise through the ranks of spiritual development hence the ability to captivate the audience, passion and humility are evident so my guess is he's serving others. He's achieved it by fine tuning his five earthly senses to develop the sixth which everyone can work towards if they so desire, there's not a single person in my class who is not developing, at different rates granted but this depends on how quickly we can master the self, power is granted to those who are willing and able to carry it in a balanced manner which is no easy feat, integrity plays a big part.