View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
A few times I have seen people who were pronounced dead; their heart had stopped beating, and then later they sat up wide awake and very much alive. One such time a person was put in the morgue on a slab in a locker and they woke up. In every case these people talked about seeing their body lying dead as they hovered above it, and then they encountered a being radiating incredible light and love who told them it was not yet their time. These people had no vital signs and were pronounced “clinically dead,” and had incredible stories to tell after they returned, and amazingly no brain damage occurred in their dead body. They would also accurately describe how medical people tried to save them, etc. This might be an example of knowing when you are not going to die.

I have also heard many times about the “phantom limb” syndrome from many patients; that is the ability to feel sensations and even pain in a limb or limbs that no longer exist. I have had patients that lost an arm or leg, or both legs, and they can still feel that limb as though it was still attached; about 85% of people who have lost a limb report this. Some physicians attribute it to neurological memory while others say there is an energy field which remains after the limb had been removed, and they refer to Kirlian photography or bioelectrography, which has now become the subject of mainstream research, and shows the bioelectrical field that remains after a leaf has been cut in two, or a limb removed, etc. Some patients report that they have nonverbal communication with their bioelectrical field. This does not surprise me.