View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 03:27 AM
Administrator
Hello

More and more I do feel that we are moving to accept death as a transformation not an ending. More and more people are having a "Celebration of Life" service and not a funeral. I see change on the horizon but like all things it will take the passing of the old and the transformation of those taking their place to bring on that change.

As I get to work with both Worlds I have an understanding that many never get to experience ( not that I would wish being me on anyone it has its times of great responsibility) I have been with many in that passing moment and its not always an easy journey faced.

The first thing I get asked is if they made it over....and while it rare there are times when I have to say no but that I can help with that. There are times when we have not be prepared for the fact that we will one day pass. Death is never discussed in a home growing up so its a shock when it happens.

I do not know that knowing when our time is up would be a benefit and would make us a better person. I had a friend that was told they had 6 months at the most left, and they ran up a HUGE bill with travel, a new car, furniture ext.....knowing full well they had no family to take on the bills. Said what does it matter if its not paid back I am going to enjoy my time. They did not pass away.....so they had huge bills to face. Never count your chickens before they are hatched as you might get sterile hens.

Lynn