View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'm inclined to disregard anything that hints of conspiracy, spying,
or conflict in general -- i don't enjoy entertaining the energy of
those type thoughts. for me, the direction that truth resides is in
a place of peace, so moving towards conflict is away from truth...
just to tell ya where i'm at.
i'm also inclined to disregard anything in relation to the moving cup;
that seems to be a red herring too; it's significance is probably only
to draw attention back to the symbol (i'm assuming here).
i'm also assuming that your friend isn't pranking you.
if researching the symbol doesn't provide something interesting to
investigate further, i'm thinking you'll need to wait for another
mysterious message to become known to you (before you can go deeper).

I understand where you're coming from. even if the moving of the cup was to get the attention back to the symbol. It happened while the symbol was the topic, so I don't think that's why it happened either. the only thing it seems to lean towards is nothing more other than announcing a presence.

I do feel the need to atleast let you know the household this happened in. (divorced parents) IS inhabited by a spirit. though I doubt it was the spirit's doing as there's no activity at all in the house other than the sensation of being under four eyes which happens at a moderate frequency, the presence of light orbs which happens uncommonly, and the rare event of seeing an apparition, which has only happened like once.

what I find interesting is. most of these experiences I have, are Always just small pieces. Like this time, a symbol with a superimposed symbol on it and nothing else. none of the experiences ive had, have never seen to be a "Complete" experience. just pieces

Theres the slight chance that all these pieces are connected somehow. but the connections are so vague ( if there are any) that theres no way of telling the difference as to whether theyre connected or independent events entirely.

EDIT: i looked up "G clef spiritual meaning" because why not. and I did come across that in The Mysteries: Unveiling the Knowledge of Subtle Energy in Ritual. Third Appendix: "The Natural meaning of the alphabet" it is described that in the sounds of nature of the letters of the alphabet. the letter G is the sound of thunder.
EDIT2: I confirmed that there was indeed a thunderstorm at the time this message was sent to me from my friend's house. So that clears up the "G clef" I think. it appears to clear it up.

The mystery still remains as to what this cross means, and as to what it symbolizes ( other than being related to the Syriac Orthodox Church )