View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
Yeah, it's a bit pathetic isnt'it? Sometimes it all sounds like a huge cop-out for the very esoterical and highly complex phenomenon called "he's not just into you (or not anymore, if he indeed was)". But I will get some flak for saying this...

OK, I'm a bit unfair here cause I did my share of running at the beginning and my Beloved too. Yet we were still very much into each other. You can indeed love someone and be freaked out by this love at the same time, I get that. But after some months or years of silence and the other "twin" being most likely with someone else...hmmmmm... doesn't sound like a crazy strong mutually felt oh so wonderful attraction anymore to me. Maybe I'm just too 3D-esque...

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, that was what got me LiveInTheNow. The whole 'should I contact my TF even though he's moved to a different country and has threatened me with court orders' does seem to be a cop out for a good old
Quote:
'He's just not that into you'
type of stance that many should at least consider

I hear you about the being freaked out by powerful love connections. They're among the most terrifying episodes in our lives....but so well worth it. I do feel sorry for them if they're quite young and having to contend with the force of a strong love/soul connection, but maybe it will just make them wiser ahead of their years. Fingers X'd