View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:15 AM
breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
How do you deal with Evil in your life? Is there such a thing as Holy Anger and Enlightened Justice? Exactly how do you deal with people who are are bad/wicked/evil? And what is the ideal punishment for such actions deemed as bad or evil?

(I know Evil is a strong word. And you may not believe in it's existence. For the purpose of Philosophical Conversation I suggest you dismiss the label entirely and replace it with Bad or Wicked or etc.)

I think that losing without anger is better than winning with it. If the good must die out, and the evil succeed, then their punishment is living in a world of evil. Like the british in india, the evil are looking for result, they are looking for a sign of your suffering to indicate that they are successful.

To approach evil behaviour with non-violent non-cooperation. They can beat you, slash you, burn you - but you don't lift a fist to them. Let them win, let them create a world of torment, let them build hell around themselves. Evil always creates the illusion that the doer is the force behind it, every person who is evil feels like a center of power - when they meet another evil being they may realize there is no escape from subordinate feeling in anger and evil - which is what most evil individuals are trying to escape from.

Always remember that evil is stupidity, and so is anger, and so is rage, and so is punishment. but when you see injustice it is just your job to say 'Look! I can see injustice' and call it out to everyone you can find.

humility, modesty, compassion, understanding. evil is not a type of person, it is a quality people can have - so when you are face to face with evil, talk to the person, ignore the evil like a stupid child.