View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The more I clear karma for non flame connections the deeper I go into self.
This brings me deeper into being present during day to day living.

Now that I’m with my flame I’m that much more aware of those same patterns I recognized with soulmates and soul family. Giving me a greater awareness to deal with situations and karma. Helping the relationship continue on withoit stressing things. Allowing me more time to soak it all in.

This is very true. In reunion with my twin means he and I trigger each other and trigger very deep things, from childhood, that others in our lives do not trigger in us. It really makes me see things that I never have before and now I can work on those issues to clear them.

For example, he told me he feels I don't understand he's always there for me no matter what or when. He's felt this for decades but never told me until I was triggered and what I said upset him. This was good for us both, I recognized something in myself as did he and now that we are aware we can change that behavior for good. This serves me in my life in general, not just with him.

In union things are still not always sunshine and roses, but we need our twin to help us see those really deep issues.

He simply does not want to deal with his deep issues but with me around he has no choice, and wow does he hate dealing with this stuff, lol.