View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This makes sense.

I've also been chatting with my own PSG who agrees that the chakras themselves cannot be reversed, but seeing as how psychics see things in terms of colour and frequency, that can be reversed in the chakra system and it would also correspond with my own kundalini ascension through the pingala nadi (fire nadi) which would thus create a red Sahasrara, a white Muladhara (the base of Kundalini) and throw the vibrations and colours of all my chakras way out of whack.

Thank you also to Chrysalis...I shall do that meditation, seeing as I am in my heart most of the time, so that's the only chakra which appears 'normal'.

Yes I agree,Kundalini can do crazy stuff to your Energy system so unusual stuff is quiet normal.
In my view the heart is the most important chakra.This is true in the physical as the body can survive with out the other organs for a time but once the physical heart stops beating then thats the end of the ride here.
there is lots written about kundalini and its journey up but I believe that once you have Kundalini flowing from the heart,then that is how we are meant to live as humans and not trying to get out of here by going through the Sahasrara.If your heart is open dont worry about the rest,the heart will take care of everything else from the Energitic to the Physical