View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Over the past year or so, I have gone to see quite a few psychics, clairvoyants etc they take one look at me and they all say exactly the same thing - I'm a spiritual 'breech baby'...born totally 'upside down' in the spiritual sense.

They noticed, the crown of my head was bright red, whilst the base of my spine was glowing white. My solar plexus chakra is where my throat chakra should be...and vice versa...and the only centre that is open and where it should be, is my heart, because that's always in the same position, either chakra-upright or chakra-inverted.

This makes a lot of sense to me...it explains a lot of what is (and has been) going on with me my whole life.

They said that a chakra breech is very rare and I basically need to keep myself always and constantly grounded, or suffer symptoms of anxiety and psychosis...yeah, tell me about it. lol

So, has anybody heard about this one before, or am I a special case?

Hi Shevani Devi.

I dare say it's a most unusual situation with chakras and I haven't even heard one word mentioning they can be reversed like that. I know chakras can change colour but you're talking about their functions.

After I read your thread, I had a short convo with my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). He said there's a solution which is simple and easy to do. It's called the Golden Sun meditation and ideally should be done every day for best results. If you choose to do this exercise, begin slowly and carefully to test how your energy will respond.

Here is the exercise. During a meditation, focus on your heart chakra and imagine a golden sun surrounding it. If you sense that, play with it a bit. Expand it to fill your chest. Make it small then big again. Do that as often as you wish. Be in this meditation for as long as you want.

That is all there is to it. Simple and easy.

I consider the heart chakra to be a 'control' (for lack of a better word) over all the other chakras. My PSG said the Golden Sun's energy extends to the other chakras and gives them that energy. In turn, the chakras use it on themselves for healing purposes. He also said the intelligences in the chakras will go to where they're supposed to be. How soon that happens depends if you want to do the meditation and how often.

For example, if you meditated every day for 30 minutes, you should notice that your chakras have begun functioning the way they're expected to. As an example, the third eye should function as it's supposed to in about six months.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)