View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
Im not sure where to post this. so im going to ask here. I think i have a dragon with me. and he is mine. i was shown a dragon as a part of me. i dont know if its a guide or a totem. i was wondering if any one could help me figure this out.

i found out i had him by he getting taken from me by the spirits. well some bad ones. i woke up one morning Rwar'ing in my sleep. I laid there for about 5 min conscious just involuntarily Rwar'ing really loudly i might add. it started while i was sleeping. I do talk in my sleep.

but as i woke up they started to pull him off of me. i could feel him leaving. being taken from me. it actually hurt realy bad. i felt very attached to him. extremely attached. and as he got pulled off i felt him think to me "why are you letting them do this to me" i just started crying cause i couldnt do anything. i couldnt stop them. i cried for the next three days. it felt like i was missing a part of me. the energy surrounding the incident was very real.

this is where i want to understand though. latter about year and a half. just recently i was meditating on a affirmation card. it was rebirth and renew. i was thinking very deeply. about my dragon that i missed. so i started thinking about my Birth chi. the original chi i received the moment i was born. i started meditating on this very deeply. then i had a invointay action, mild but involuntary. i held my breath slightly and i got a vision of a dragon giving birth. i could see the light coming as he came out. right as he hit the air in my mind. i took a slight breath in, invointarly and as he came to i let out a baby rwar. that moment was the most gorgeous moment i have ever witnessed.

the moment i felt a dragon give birth and the first breath through the first rwar. i found him in my birth chi. and was able to pull him out and rebirth him. i never heard about this. does this mean that he is a totem or a guide. does any one know.

i felt him snap out of it after the moment of birth. it took him a moment to get oriented. and become aware. but when he did are thought process was on the same level. i could feel his thoughts. and right away he wanted a shower and a orange. so i was so moved about what i just witnessed i got up and got a orange and ate it like i have never eaten a piece a fruit. i felt the color in it. i felt all the little pockets of juice. i tasted the energy of it. very intense piece of fruit. the shower was the same way. i could feel every drop. it trickle off my ear. run down my spine. very cool stuff.

does any one know what this would be. about a couple hours after i rebirths him these bad spirits took him agian. i kept bringing him back and they kept taking him. i was extreamly ****ed off. and hurting really bad. so they found a way to block my birth chi so i cant accesses it any more. as they tortured me some more.

Hi spiritualysurrounded

I have also. I wouldn't say that the dragons are a guide as such but they are very much respected within the spiritual realms / spheres.

What I have understood about these dragons Is that they are very much protective. They are drawn to those that have within them many secrets that are perhaps ancient that can be lying dormant waiting to made conscious of.

Always be respectful to the dragons because they do not suffer fools gladly.

x daz and the dragon x