View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Seeker

communicating with guides

so lately, I have been trying more actively to communicate with my guide.

I usually feel a presence with me, especially at night. My aunt slept over in my room once and told me she felt someone put their arm around her in my bed...
I wasn't sure if it was the same presence I had felt in my room r not, but I knew it meant something.

The other night, I was feeling strange because the presence in my room was very strong. I said out loud. I know you are here with me, but please don't be so forceful to the point where I feel anxious or over whelmed. You are welcome to visit in my dreams..I would love to meet you.
I slept peacefully, but my guide didn't come.
the weekend past, I had to break some big news to my family. i asked my guide to be with me. help keep me calm so I don't get angry or cry, and help me choose the right words to speak.
The talk with the family went so perfectly...But i still didn't feel my guide was there...

Lately I have been drawing a lot more and things I thought I never could... I heard that sometimes if you start adopting new habits etc, it may be from your guide...

Does anyone know if any of these are any means of contact? I would love to get to know my guide but I don't want to be too pushy either nor to overlook things or read too much into things...