View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
... That is why all suffering is simply an illusion that one creates for themselves. It cannot ever become a reality, and that is why it feels bad emotionally. Suffocating. Often the serial killer when they transcend the illusion would say something like "it is not the fire that hurts, but the belief that you are not loved that really hurts."

It is simply self contradictory energy. That yes, often leads to painful experiences that causes one to force themselves to awaken to the obvious. But one can also simply know that they are eternal, and so every negative emotion will already be sufficient to let go. And then when let go, they can also let god. And then they will realise that letting go = letting god. Releasing resistance = allowing

So you don't have to feel joy instantly. You just have to feel better or you have to feel relief. As relief is an indicator of releasing resistance = allowing. So if you can allow yourself to feel relief, and recognize that that is all you need to do, then you already realised joy! The success is unavoidable. God will be realized. So you simply enjoy your evermore allowing of relief and then you click back into god consciousness. Joyfully and effortlessly. As unconditionally worthy, loved supported guided and inseperable extension of source that you are.
For anyone who is 'tempted' to believe that everything is as simple as Ewwerrin believes, i.e. that "I am (with) god" or "god is with me" and "I am loved" thoughts and feelings are all that are necessary to poof 'suffering' away and enjoy a completely blissful existence, I urge that you consider and contemplate the contents of the following summary presented in Michael Newton's Ph.D's book, The Destiny of Souls, which was compiled on the basis of 'data' gathered from between-life regression hypnotherapy session of many 'clients'. This (summary) is supported by what said clients remembered and detailed in their counseling sessions, actual transcripts of which are shared in the course of the book.
"Orientation periods [on returning to the Spirit world] with our guides ... take place before joining our cluster group, vary between souls and between different lives for the same soul. This is a quiet time for counseling, with the opportunity to vent any frustrations we have about the life just ended.

'Orientation' in The Spirit World is intended to be an initial debriefing session with gentle probing by perceptive, caring teacher-guides. The meeting may be long or short depending upon the circumstances of what we did or did not accomplish with regard to our life contract. Special karmic issues are also reviewed, although they will be discussed later in minute detail within our soul cluster group.

The returning energy of some souls will not be sent back into their soul group right away. These are the souls who were contaminated by their physical bodies and became involved with evil acts. There is a difference between wrongdoing with no premeditated desire to hurt someone and intentional evil. The degrees of harm to others from mischief to malevolence are carefully evaluated. Those souls who have been associated with evil are taken to special centers which some clients call "intensive care units." Here, I am told, their energy is remodeled to make it whole again. Depending upon the nature of their transgressions, these souls could be rather quickly returned to Earth. They might well choose to serve as the victims of other's evil acts in the next life. Still, if their actions were prolonged and especially cruel over a number of lives, this would denote a pattern of wrongful behavior. Such souls could spend a long while in a solitary spiritual existence, possibly over a thousand Earth years.

A guiding principle in the spirit world is that wrongdoing, intentional or unintentional, on the part of all souls will need to be redressed in some form in a future life. This is not considered punishment or even penance as much as an opportunity for karmic growth.

There is no hell for souls, except perhaps on Earth.
"

Here is an excerpt from a relevant hypnotic-session transcript presented later on in the book (there are other pertinent ones there, of course). "Dr.N" stands for Dr. Newton; "S" stand for Subject:
Souls in Seclusion

My next case involves a more advanced subject who provided me with details about entities who are not ghosts but won't go home after death. As the case unfolds we will see that there are two motivating factors that drive these types of souls into seclusion.
Case 16

Dr. N: Are there people who die who are not ready to return to the spirit world?

S: Yes, some souls who are released from their physical bodies don't want to leave Earth.

Dr. N: I suppose they are all ghosts?

S: No, but they can be if that is their desire—most are not. They simply don't want to be in contact with anyone.

Dr. N: And their spiritual energy does not go home right after death?

S: That's right, except there is a part of their energy which never left
the spirit world.

Dr. N: So I have heard. But let me ask if you consider these secluded souls as short-timers or do they stay in limbo for a long time in Earth years?

S: It varies. Some want to return as quickly as possible in a new body. These souls don't want to give up their physical form for any length of time. They are different from most of us who want to rest and go home to study. Many of this type have been real front-line warriors on Earth. They want to maintain a continuity with their physical life.

Dr. N: Well, it is my understanding that our guides won't permit us to be in some kind of holding pattern near Earth and go right into a new life. Don't these souls know they must go through the normal process of returning back to their groups, receiving counseling, studying their lessons and taking some part in the selection of a new body?

S: (laughs) You're right, but the guides don't force those in extreme distress to return home until they see the benefits of doing so.

Dr. N: Yes, but they won't give them a new body right away until after some sort of period of readjustment.

S: (shrugs) Yes, that's true.

Dr. N: Is it also true that other disturbed souls don't want to go back to Earth and won't go back where they belong in the spirit world either?

S: That's right—another type ...

Dr. N: But if both soul types don't prowl around Earth as discarnates bothering people as ghosts, should I be calling them disturbed when all they want is to be left alone?

S: They are divergent. Their actions are the result of something unfinished ... traumatic ... overwhelming. They are unwilling to let go and this conduct is not usual. They won't talk to their teachers because of the extent of their unhappiness.

Dr. N: Why don't their guides just take charge and pull them up deeper into the spirit world despite their resistance?

S: If souls were forced to do what is right for them they would learn nothing from getting into a funk and shutting themselves up from everyone.

Dr. N: Okay, but I still wonder why the souls who want to come back right away, with no stopovers in the spirit world, can't just be given a new body immediately?

S: Can't you see that placing a disturbed soul into a new body would be totally unfair to a baby just starting life? These souls have a right to be in seclusion, but they will eventually make the decision to ask for assistance. They must come to the conclusion they can't progress alone. Being given a new body won't help them.

Dr. N: Where do the souls go who don't want to wander the Earth as ghosts but won't go home?

S: (ruefully) It's any space they want to create for themselves. They design their own reality with memories of a physical life. Some souls live in nice places like a garden setting. Others—those who have harmed people, for instance—design terrible spaces for themselves like a prison, a room with no windows. In these spaces they box themselves in so they can't experience much light or make contact with anyone. It is self-imposed punishment.

Dr. N: I have heard that disturbed souls—the ones associated with evil—are taken into seclusion in the spirit world.

S: That's correct, but at least they are ready to face the music and have their energy healed properly with love and care.

Dr. N: Can you give me some indication of how our guides deal with all types of souls in self-imposed exile?

S: They give them time to sweat it out. This is a challenge for teachers. They know these souls are concerned about their evaluations and the reactions from their soul groups. They are full of negative energy and not thinking clearly. It may take many reassurances by those who wish to help them before these souls agree to give up their self-imposed places of confinement.

Dr. N: I assume there are as many techniques of persuasion as there are guides?

S: Sure ... depending upon the range of skill. Some teachers will not go near a disturbed student until that soul is so sick of being in seclusion they voluntarily call for help. This can take quite a while, (pause, then continues) Other teachers drop in often for chats.

Dr. N: Eventually, will all these disturbed souls release themselves?

S: (pause) Let's put it this way. Eventually, all will be released one
way or another through different forms of encouragement... (laughs) or persuasion.
Those of you who are familiar with my work know that I have strong convictions about the influence soul memory has on human thought. The isolation and solitude of souls expressed in case 16 might well give one the impression of a Christian purgatory as a place of atonement. Could this religious concept have sprung from the fragmented soul memories of seclusion in the spirit world only to be subverted on Earth? There are similarities and great differences between my findings about soul seclusion and purgatory as defined by the church.