View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
I am not certain you are still around here (The forum), Realm Ki, but thought I'd respond and participate, you say this is for fun right?

You highlighted in bold a few sentences and words in your OP. Hope stuck out for me.

I looked up the angel of hope on google for the heck of it, and two came up for me.

Remiel,

And Phanuel. The angel of repentance and hope.

However, my feelings when reading first your opening post, and then your discussion with Melahin and others, is that the angel I feel in regards to your mother happens to be Gabriel.

I do not know if you are still active here at SF or not, or will receive this.

I wrote it to you to let you know the incarnated angels, earth angels and lightworker section while much of the time seems inactive, is not totally dead. And to participate in your thread intended to be fun.

About angels and archangels and humor. Personally I find angels, archangels and the like hilarious. Or at least I find my own humor a riot. Most probably would not as it is pretty much dark. If it isn't disturbing for others it isn't funny for me.

Come on I'm only joking!

Of course I am not 100 positive I am an incarnated angel, as far as my experiences have gone in so far, entities merely call me by the name of an arch angel.

Doesn't make it any more true than referring to me as a microwave, or a cupboard door.

Nonsensical.