View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:35 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
This is a question that is asked a lot do we choose our lives parents etc.well im not of the belief that we do i remember being born and not wanting to come back into this world,let alone live the life i have had and the parents either. this is something i say all the time.i nearly died at birth and have had NDE also.but im still here.as for regression i have had it done mine was done by a hypnotist all it revealed to me was what i already knew anyway.past life regression can help in many cases gives you an insight into why certain things happen etc.

Namaste

It appears your spirit guides know what is best for your spiritual development otherwise you would not have been born ...
My understanding is a great many prefer not to reincarnate, however, the lessons we are to learn cannot be experienced as pure energy, it must be in human form or alien form if you are inclined to believe in such ...
Its quite possible if you were born w/certain gifts your job is to experience helping others before you are ready to become a spirit guide ...
Who knows, but if I were you I'd make the most of these gifts before returning ...