View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
So, there is a difference between this life conscious and higher conscious. It's easy to confuse the two, it's easy to think that what you think now is what your higher says to you, the two don't often coincide.

The problem goes much deeper than just your cousin. I think of those born to drug addiction, I think of those born to famine and won't live beyond a certain age. Or those in immense poverty. I think of those who choose abusive parents. As well as those handicapped.

And yes, my brain does rage "why".

I have been pondering about the Higher consciousness and the Incarnated Self consciousness...
As to which decisions matters most in one's lifetime,
whether the Higher Self's decisions/life plans or the incarnated Self's life decisions. I think the Incarnated Self can also affect the life plans by the IS decisions a lot.
Like how sure I was that I wanted to keep on living this life for a bit longer as I had my first OBE/NDE. Deep in my mind, I'm aware that I'm supposed to have passed away ages ago.
And upon reflection now, I can say I get it - that it must have been time for me to go and it's actually just fine as well.

As for the ones like Mystik's cousin,
I should think that the value of experience is more for the people in their lives, not mainly for the poor individual.
Mind you, I definitely do not want to cause others to suffer me.
In fact, I told my family not to keep me alive if I become of a burden to anybody in case of health or injury problem.