View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The way to find out more about these things is to read what others have to say, participate in discussion, and ponder. Eventually you'll have to try to have your own experiences, and draw your own conclusions.

You'll have to find your best way to get into altered states of consciousness, and ask your questions. I recommend self-hypnosis.

Yeah, that is what I am looking for. I want to do self-hypnosis and experiment and understand more about myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
One method of reaching the akashic records is guided self hypnosis . The one I have used is by Tera Sutphen . You might try some of the ones on you tube .

Thank you! I will use these videos to auto-hypnosize myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Great question. Yes our experiences are stored in the souls akashic records, but as far as spiritual knowledge, you are the divine, the oneness, so you are actually just revealing to your self what you already know, realising the truth, hence realisation. The akashic record holds all of your lives experiences and they all have built up to create the you you are now, but what you do now, well that creates the next you.
To the second part of your question, yes it is possible in one life to grow rapidly spiritually through good practice and being with good teachers in one life, and to come back in the next life and live a very different life, and nose dive spiritually, we can go up and down, because, we have free will and its possible to make bad decisions. Ultimately every positive thing you did will always be there and every skill you learn will always be there like someone who played guitar years ago and then returns to it decades later, you have to spend less time re learning.
If you put massive efforts in in this life, you create a very positive karm that will set you in a good family with good teachers in the next, but we can still mess it up Im afraid. That`s why reincarnation is so hard to get out of

So, the akashic records are as the name says, a record or library which contains our past lives. It would be interesting to read them and have the possibility to learn from the mistakes in our past lives.

Ok, so there's the possibility to make steps back in other lifes. So, this means that in order to advance further, we should accumulate as many good karma as possible in the lives which we are aware of our spiritual being. In fact, I have begun to avoid bad karma as much as I can. Maybe I can get some bad karma, but I always try to do the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe this is incorrect. Life experiences are built due to thoughts. Thoughts always precede actions.

True, thoughts are the root of the actions, but these thoughts can be corrupted by external influences (mostly in weak minds).