Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
In one way it seems the individual creates his/her reality. Through what is thought to be, a self image created, and through what may or may not be perceived.

Then there seems to be that which just occurs around the individual. Nature doing its thing, as I am phrasing it. Regardless of what I may think should or desire, nature does it thing. It seems to go on creating beyond what I think it to be.

So, there appears two sides in experiencing living as this human being, which creates reality for this individual. That which is thought to be and perceived and that which is just being in and of itself. The sides seem interlinked and the how, why, what, and so forth get expanded in regards to the way this individual relates to it all.

What I find and continue to have reenforced in my mind is that neither are separate from the self and my being.

All of this is of the journey and creates in its own way(s) the reality I am experiencing.

It seems the reality is that it is both as I think it to be and as it is being without me thinking, lol. Quite the brain twister at times.
This pretty much describes what it is to be a spiritual being. The spirit part creates and maintains the environment (and physical body) in which the incarnation happens. This is shared by many beings. Note: all of manifest reality is created and maintained by sentient (spirit like) creatures.

The body has a brain and mind that creates its own version of reality loosely based on what the senses tell it. The brain is also fairly capable of ignoring the created reality created by the spiritual beings. This is a personal 'illusion' (AKA Maya). The more 'awake' a person is, the less of this type of constructed reality there is.

There is communication both ways between the spiritual and physical. So, what you 'think' contributes greatly to the personal reality and a bit to the shared reality.