View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Master
I am going to do something interesting here...find the "commonality" between the God of the Jews, the God of Islam and the Hindu (Shaivite) notion of God..

What seems to be the common denominator here? The Nazarite Vow!

So, I embrace the only Abrahamic Religion I have any interest in...the Rastafarian Movement.

Rasta (Jah) can be both a loving, benevolent creature or the Demiurge itself according to Divine Will...Jah is notable for His long dreadlocks, scruffy appearance and love of the "sacrement" ;) it sounds like a certain Hindu Deity that I know and love so well.

Shiva is associated with the crescent moon, having long dreadlocks, giving the herb to man and saying "I am that I am".

In my view, there is no difference or distinction between Shiva and Allah...they both have so much in common NOT to be one-in-the-same thing...it is only the way they are approached and worshiped which is different.

In the provinces of Bactria during the time of Alexander (Iskander), there wasn't much difference between the Zoroastrians, the Sufis and the Hindu mystics of the Indus Kush regions...just small tribal differences but same God.