View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Self I would say is what you are beyond the thought of what you are as an individual ..

It would be futile to say what that is . The question of what that is comes from the individual .

Self isn't something that requires to know itself as that . Self cannot know what Self is, that is why there are waves of the ocean .

Does one choose to have amnesia or is one just following the natural law of experience .

If it was a choice you would perhaps see half the worlds population not exercising / experiencing forgetfulness ..

It seems to be necessary until it is time to realize / remember what you are

x daz x

Actually though it may be possible to know. Maybe we have been taught we couldn't. If I graded myself spiritually it wouldn't be an A. As was noted, "we" go beyond the thought of what we are as an individual (body). This question of presence. Some say we are spiritual beings having experience. This is said a lot but what does it mean. Does it mean poof when we die, there we are a spirit. It may mean one is already a spirit. The body is not a prison we escape. Think of it we are in another room at the same time. This is the point one already is. So we are spiritual beings already and can one communicate with that spirit. iow, maybe in terms of self, it is we the body have must listen to the self that exists already. Many even talk about other outside entities, ie; guides, etc. If one is a spirit already, instead of people always trying to go to the outside, why can't one connect to the self that already is/exists (spirit). One of the things I have been thinking about recently. iwo, as said, go to that beyond, that place that is not where the body is, there we (will) find ourselves. It's as though none has any thought they are self that they cannot be self, it is not even explored, by anyone. That's a good way to hide it.

It's about observation, would the spirit self observe what the body self does. I have no idea what the other side is observing and it would be cool to know that. imo, we don't even know what the self observes and this may be what the self knows and surprisingly actually talks to us, this dimensional self. iow, can we be guides to ourselves and are. Again because, we are not the body. We are eternal. It's been said we are spiritual beings having experience and we don't remember, we've forgotten. Dreams, visions, etc. The conscious state directs us away from such things and makes us forget. It is the conscious state that is the forgetting state, right.

The reason we don't remember is obvious (hint: physical) but maybe the self communicates with us, trying. One only needs to stop and listen. For any who have asked the name of their guides has any ever heard their own name I wonder. Iwo, communication with self takes place from a different perspective. I don't think anyone can think of themselves as knowing, being the one. Is it worth exploring, I don't think it ever has been. I know I have never considered myself being me talking to this temporary self.

What if the barrier is the body. What if the HS is that connection, a communication. Maybe this is why the HS is so familiar and personal to us, even patient and nonjudgmental and why it sounds so familiar when we access it. This is the strangest idea I have ever seen in my mind. Go figure. We already are spirits. If I could speak with spirits, this is the question I would ask...... I think it's about what we want and the program (in us). Ahhhh, the matrix.