View Single Post
Old 24-03-2018, 02:47 AM
Ascender
I have, Tobi and eventually I will get there. Right now, I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. It confined me to my home for a very long time. I'm taking baby steps to get out.

When my Cousin came to live with me it really brought me back to life, so to speak. She was exactly what I needed. But, over time, something changed. I started to realize this Boyfriend was abusive. He threatens to break up with her whenever she doesn't do what he says. He use to lock her out of their room because he wanted to be alone. He's very selfish.

Then, when he didn't pay rent, my Mom finally kicked them out after six months. After that, I freaked out and was going to go with them. However, he wanted me to pay $650 for a trailer ( just the trailer). I said I couldn't afford that. Well, they got mad at me for that. Then, she told me they were homeless. I was so upset for three days. I cried hysterically and didn't get out of bed. Turns out, they were staying by his Sister's place. So, many other incidents like that happened.

Just yesterday, she text me that she doesn't come see me because I'm over dramatic about everything and she's trying to get her life in order. She said she doesn't need depressing stuff dragging her down. Then, she blocked me. I've been crying every day because of that. I'm so heartbroken. I just can't believe she would treat me that way.