View Single Post
Old 30-10-2011, 11:08 PM
philodope

I do hope the DA gets to read this. When someone asks a question I dont only fathom what they are asking on a contextual basis but also try to think as to why the question is asked. (Not that im right by any means lol).

Time is also a phsychological human need as well (just my two cents)

The word future as it pertains to my limited perception of time, means many things but one way to look at it is a series of events that have not yet unfolded (oh how narrow minded of me :). Yet another way to too narrow the the perception further is to see it as a series of decisions that as a member of the human race on the planet earth in a compleatly physical world conciousness, will be made by you. Now our expierence with the given situation or senario and can aid in our descision making process, and what we decide, depending on its importence and context, will affect other decisions in our lives.
If youve ever used things like tarot, then this easily explains what Im getting at. I also think that many here have excellent points seeing as Ive spoken to others in my past through my present timeline. But the timeline to cherish is the one you have at this very moment, regardless of whether I think I get another shot at being a human or not, I dont get anoother chance at being the human I am at this moment ever again.